One of the UK’s leading powered access specialist for truck and track mounted platforms Wilson Access, (part of the AFI group of companies) has announced an investment in its largest truck mounted platform, the Palfinger P750.
Nicknamed 'Nessie' by the Wilson Access team due to its sheer size and unique green Wilson livery, the truck mounted platform has a working height of 75 metres, a lateral outreach of 39 metres and a very impressive negative reach of 15 metres, it’s the largest platform in the Wilson Access Fleet.
Key features include:
- Greater working range thanks to a 240 degree x-jib
- 2 x 200 degree for perfect position of the workman basket
- Telescopic basket with 600kg load capacity including an integrated Powerlift System
- Floor heating and fan heaters in the basket
- On board hydraulic generator supplying power to basket.
Wilson Access maintain a modern fleet of powered access machines, truck and track mounted platforms and supply machines from leading manufacturers including Palfinger, CTE, Ruthmann, Teupen, GSR and JLG.